Wake Me Up When November Ends~

|

November is officially: "EXAM SPREE MONTH".... exams after exams keep coming.... 6th Nov is Practicals: BJT Amplifiers... 12th Nov is also Practicals: Power Amplifiers(LM380).... As if dat wasnt enuff... 19th Nov are Finals... muakss... -___- I DOESNT END THERE.... 3rd Dec n 7th Dec are the C&Gs....

haih college life? i swear on 7th Dec i'll be so psyche abt the holidays... i'll utillize my holidays fully.... o___o I told myself i'll study seriously for this month... i cant take back my words now or i'll hate myself again...

1st things 1st... Stay back at skool to study... i basically live at Riamtec now.... -___- 8.30am - 6.30pm at Riam everyday...? i stay at home for dinner n on9 n sleep only... dats the definition of pure dedication for me.... for now... coz im soo not use to it.... used to go home at 12 just as soon as class ends n im oways the one dat yells 'Sir! dismiss sir!' X
D im reli reli trying here... just hope the hardwork is worth it... ;)

Juara chillin at skool...

Hmm im oredi planning all the shit im gonna do: BBQs, Swimming, Hill Climbing, Go visit the beach, go to the cinema, play my beloved Ps2 (muakss baybeh), buy christmas presents, limteh all night looong~ Its not wrong if i keep thinking abt fun no? :(

if i pass then im the happiest nigga on the planet... all i need to do now is go to Nerd Mode until exams over...

Okay here's sumthing random... walking on the skool stairs is tiring n it feels life forever >__< anyways i think my next post wont be soon... so, wish me luck on my exams ya'll~


Stairs

0 comments: