the bored is taking over my soul!

|

alrite im doing this becoz im bored as hell... oh u dunno how i feel? its like a fire burning the wax of the candle.... slow n painful... PAIN!!! >___< i am now going to attempt to list... a list.... of things dat i like & dislike... dont ask me y... u noe y... coz im bored!! :(

I LIKE

-The song by My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You... its so emo T---T
- when im laughing at sumone telling a lame joke... lolz how embarrasing
- The Simpsons! esp Homer.... XD
- when Judge Judy pawns ppl!
- a nice can of Shandy.... yeaah.... :D
- Band Of Brothers... zomg nice.....
- how everyone fren is different n dat their unique in their own way...
- when ppl think im funny... LOL...
- when i listen to Chopin or Tchaikovsky...
- www.youtube.com & www.i-am-bored.com
- travelling
- the feeling of looking gud.... although i dont :(
- Aerosmith....
- Miri Resort City.... Alex quotes 'Miri happening aa...' hahahah
- playing my beloved PS2
- Metal Gear Solid 3
- building models...
- Todd Mcfarlane...
- kungfu fighthing!!!
- how Reese Witherspoon's smile...
- being better at DotA than other ppl...
- to 38... yeah now u noe!!!
- to watch WWE... although i dont watch it anymore...
- to kacau ppl...


I HATE

- the fuking rainy season... u cant do anything!!
- when sumone takes a look on his/her handphone in the cinema...
- Craig David.... arghh...
- stupid exams
- studying for exams
- im forced to eat faster to do work....
- when parents get the tv all for themselves o__o wan like dis mer...
- when i dont get better at swimming....
- my weight... argh
- not able to improve at playing the piano...
- the increasing petrol prices
- having too less money to spend...
- when sum ppl cant appreciate gud art...
- having frens all scattered around the globe.... this world is so small... but time moves so fast...
- being emo....
- bittergourd :(
- birds popping at my car!
- my weird neighbour... aih =__= c oso sien...
- not having enuff time...
- not being to follow my parents travelling becoz i got classes all the time
- the few holidays...
- racists...
- ppl who think their they noe everything... regardless if they do or do not...
- Channel [V] vjs.... urghh....

wow... wat a gud time waster... well my parents r still watching 'Jewel In The Palace' aka 'Da Chang Jing'... their like on a marathon or sumthing... =___= oh God pls kill me if the series dont end after cny...

u noe wats sad... everyone dats close to u stays far away from u... i just get the feeling dat things r gonna get worse in the future... im very scared of the future... working, not having enuff time... n wat if ur 35+ n still not married?! zomg how does 1 live like this?

Am I he? Only He knows, but He won't tell me, or you. He just watches and so will we. o___o trippy~~

Just an EMO thought... lolz

0 comments: