Oh my....!

|

OH my! my parents went to this BN ceremonial dinner at Eastwood Valley... It was free... haha yeah everyone wants freebies rite... so only my sis n me at home...

went to KFC to buy dinner... as usual the queue was quite long... i waited there for like 10 mins... when it was abt to be my turn... like a story dat is only possible in The Bible, only KFC suddenly no electricity!!! wow.... could my luck be dat baad?! the woman standing behind me had to carry like 4 heavy plastic bags of groceries n she was pisseed!

To my amazement(not reli) every working machine at KFC is digital... o__o dat means... the cash register wont work! yarabii~ anyways electricity came back n i got wat i needed...

It's Fuckin' Good!
haha..

________________________________________________________

OH my...! Walking on the way to my lamp!
OH my...! Wanting to turn it on cause it was dark!
OH my...! Then suddenly a surge of electricity blasted the switch!

OH MY!
-
-
-

It must've hav short circuirted! I did not c dat coming! My hands were so close to the lamp switch, it turned my hands as black as charcoal...! Its amazing dat i din receive any damage! i mean like... the switch blasted as loud as a 'cai lei'! im not shitting u guys!


OH my! (it was blacker, now its okay coz i washed my hands)
Its not the 1st time i had issues wif electricity + light switch... He n Me hav been encoutering each other for many times oredi... One of the memorable times:

When i was a boy, i turned on the lamp... dats the 1st time i discovered the pow
ers of electricity

When I was a teenager i got zapped again by the PS2 cable plug...

Then we've been meeting each other ever since.... awww~

Zzz i swear im gonna put my hands into a high voltage machine sumtime soon...
________________________________________________________


Well dats basically wat happened... Anyways time to watch dvd... as usual... gudbye!

1 comments:

Donna Bong said...

HAHAHA!!

that's sooo funnny!

maybe you should be careful casper. ahahaha