The project's over, The take over...

|

This is my project....And after the presentation i had yesterday... im officially waiting for graduation...

But, im not happy... theres nothing to celebrate about... all these problems and worries come down crashing me like a wave of locusts... theres no story book ending for me... i've been oways picturing myself finishing a degree wearing the uni's hood and taking pictures till the end of days. but maybe my brain is too immature. to be honest i have less choices in life...

like wat my friend told me 'The situation make me cannot...'

looking back on 2006... i gave up something i love sooo much... which is learning to play the piano... well to many ppl its just another lame hobby... but for me it was passion, i loved it so much.. it was a necessary sacrifice to achieve wat i am today... i'm ready to make more sacrifices... dats wat my parents did, dats wat i will do also..

0 comments: