Lucky Streak....

|

Hey... have not been blogging for abit.... sorry bout dat....

Anyways, family just got back from an awesome trip to Singapore... the reason i can't go well, coz i might have interview or sumthing... and not being in miri during interview would suck big time...

After a few days of Home-Alone feel-ness, family just came back... My dad bought FINALLY bought the Playstation 3 we always wanted.... well honestly I didn't expected it.... he bought it becoz it was cheap.... dats not the only reason, Playstation can be used to watch Blu Ray films also, so wats the point of buying a blu-ray player wif 1 function only? Playstation 3 is much more cooler... anyways on the same night i went to cousin house to borrow my long awaited game dat i wanted to play for ages, Metal Gear Solid 4.... :) I thought dat was the luckiest day of my life... :)

Playstation 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 (yes... this is the only game i want for the Playstation 3)

The next day...

I receive a phone call from Joanne and she told me abt Sapura Crest, The fucking lost my CV dammit!!! so i had to send another CV to her brother... thinking dat i have like the slimmest of chances to get a job there oredi, i totally torn my hair off...!! then suddenly, *dramatic background music*, I got a phone call from an Executive there, my contract from Shell came out... WOW!!!! and i got the job!!!! I am now officially working there!!! That was my luck number 2....

God, if u are reading this, I thank you so much for this blessing.... :) ohh yeah and i promised Joanne I'd get her sumthing, so Joanne, if you are reading this... I owe you one ;)

On the same night, I find my love out, and surprised her wif the good news, we laugh & talked & talked for hours whilst eating chop... oh yeah my Maryland Chicken was bigger than becca's Mix Grill.... Talk about luck number 3!!! :) we we're talking so much abt my job an shit... (yeah our imaginations just ran wild at dat point) anyways although i enjoyed the conversation, i did not enjoy the damn hot weather... >___<

anyways i promised her I'll bring her somewhere once i got the job... so dear, if you are reading this, wait my salary out 1st... ( o___o)


anyways i mostly thank God for this, he heard my prayers... im so grateful :')

2 comments:

Joanne Ting said...

awwwwwwwwww glad i cud help!

Donna Bong said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... CONGRATS casper!!!!!!! <3