Airplanes...

|

Well since my dad retired, he spends more time wif his hobbies now... my dad oredi have a hobby; music... & a hardcore music fan i might add... no im not showing u guys the speakers now... : )

My dad recently had an obsession this year, c
ollecting model airplanes... now im a model collector... but i dont find model planes any interesting... but my dad is amazed by planes... o___o not just any planes, airline planes... lol...

My dad's got so many, we can compare the sizes.

It all started when my parents joined a competition, i forgot wats it abt, but it has sumthing to do wif Royal Brunei Airlines... yeah they didnt win but got a consolation prize... guess wat we got?! zomg ur rite! a royal brunei airlines plane...

oh happy joy...
starting from there, my dad found his new hobby, n start collecting 1 after another... n our house dont hav any display case to display them... we display it at the living room... its getting out of hand now o___o planes r everywhere at the living room! seriously, chinese new year, we'll face the problem of where to place them...


unlike my dad, hes got money... duh!! he wastes no time buying planes at Ebay... wait till im 55, come visit my house n witness my ultimate collections! rawr!

Airbus 380

dats a big Fokker... u heard me...

anyways its not even 1 year n my dad collect this much oredi... cant imagine wat next year looks like... im always open to surprises... so 2008, surprise me... o___o

most looking forward to travel next year...

PS: currently annoyed by alot of things in the toilet... for 1 the toilet paper, seriously ppl; buy gud quality toilet papers... i cant pull out a perfect square piece of toilet paper! when i try i eventually tear them.... o___o oh yeah n i bath the other day, as usualy.... had shampoo in my eyes... zomg the pain! my eyes burning!!! akai ngai...!

2 comments:

garrylin said...

Erm.. Mind me.. I was wondering why is it that the blog was about Airplanes and now it suddenly switched to Toilet papers and shampoo.. isn't it a little bit deviated... Ehem (Cough)...

deevon said...

akai ngai lol