Flying_Ukui is too lazy... : (

|

I've failed! haha... i knew it was coming sooner or later... i've failed to maintain the movie review blog! haihz... but anyway guys... want reccomendations can just directly ask me... yeaaah...! i will still review movies... just not dat often... n ah foo is such a better movie critic than me... o__o dont oways think ur da best... movie watching is his passion man... ahah...

But fret not people! i've decided to blog abt my life instead lol... dont be shock to discover dat i will fail at maintaining this too...


Anyways i just got back from the kl trip.... i'll tok abt it at my next post... skools starting again... n the feeling of holidays fading in my heart =___= had a rough start today... just got back my mid term exam results.... it was okay... didnt expect the best... but was quite pissed off dat the rest dat didnt even made the effort to study got results near to mine.... argh....

Today was hot, i paid rm4.50 for economy rice! & i had trouble building circuits.... lecterur was constantly reminding us abt common sense... wtf man... capacitors boil my circuits rawr! i just hope i'll do better next time... i noe tomoro will be a better day... i thinks o___o

0 comments: