KL Trip (The Planning)

|

Here's the story of my trip to KL:

The Plan:

It started back about July after the IMU frens left... sad... but anyways a thought came to me, the decision was to travel to kl... y not? i havent been anywhere for the last 2 years( & BRUNEI IS NOT A WHERE) n it'll be fun... i can look for the guys... this time the guys can show me KL... their point of view... the last time i went to kl was like 4 years ago... come on la... my mum n dad been to KL, Singapore, Philipines for the past 2 years... the heck T----T i couldnt go becoz of classes... the heck... : (


i called up Garry, told me dat his holidays starts on the 24th... Called up Shirley... told me dat her exams finish on the 24th... i also called up Aw n asked him whether he could pick me up from airport... he said 'okaaay'.... then i said 'ookaaayy' k the reason i planned to come on 21st Sept was becoz its michelle's b-day... yeah sounds like a plan... i come at the afternoon... we celebrate her b-day at night... she said she could come... but yet again she would give me hope n break it... Yarabii...!!


There was a problem though.... i only could come during September or December... i could come on December... but it was too far to confirm anything... should hav i risked it n experience a better trip?! or let time press me n hav me wait for another chance again?! im not reli the risk taker unless i noe i can save the game n start over... but dat only happens in games o___o September was gonna be the date for me... i felt kinda bad for coming during Chung's exam week but i could not come at other dates... he told me he can manage things... i tot in my head: 'well since u put it dat way...' he only have 1 subject... i hav yet to find out the pressure medical students hav compared to engineering o___o


It has been done... i booked the flight on the 30th July... it wass RM39.90 on the 29th but then shoots straight to RM69.90 on the 30th.... speechless =__= the trip was gonna be 7 days..... actually parents to me to make it 5 or 6.... coz chong ngie told me cheerleading will be on the 26th so i pulled it to go back on 27th... could i stay longer? sure... Mum shouted at me 'Stay there SO long for wat?! Go kl just shopping only! u wanna spend how much?!' whoa... ive tried... but 7 days seems long enuff... SATISFIED!


Now... its 30th July... the trip is 21st September... all i hav to do is wait....

Things dat happened between those times:
-Finally started a new sem
-Met new lecterur n classmates
-Finally get to go out wif Gertrude n Oscar n discovered the truth abt them o___o
-chung left
-michelle came
-experienced few days living alone n taking care of 2 houses! wif aunt's gigantic Hilux left at my house!
-michelle left
-Merdeka.... Hooray =___=
-Missed Prom Night becoz of technical errors!!! rawr!
-chong ngie left
-tinted the windows of my beloved juara
-Change new hp!
-Exams Eve
-Exams.... Digital Electronics was most headache!


BOOM! ITS 20th September 2007!

The day before the trip:
i had to exams dat time: electrical machine n digital electronics.... yarabii la.... the digital questions damn gay.... n i had to do the exams at the staff office.... =___= after 2 headache hours i can finally forget abt Logic Gates o___o i was on my way home... then got a call from jia wei... he wanna goes lepaks.... yikes... its 3.30pm oredi.... i said okay so we went out till abt 6.30... o___o

i actually wanted to meet up wif oscar but becoz of sum reasons i didnt... n luckily i didnt coz i needed time for packing... i called up michelle n she said she didnt want to go.... i cant say i wasnt expecting dat becoz i did... the planned change, now im going to stay at chung's place until monday becoz it would be easier for chong ngie to go to imu.... n nobody find ah foo until the day b4 my flight to KLz..... sleeping time...!

0 comments: